A Family-Owned Commercial Real Estate Company
GALLELLI REAL ESTATE
Warren previously served as Vice President of Development & Operations for Gallelli Real Estate from 2003-2011 and then rejoined Gallelli’s in 2017 as Vice President. Warren is an accomplished, versatile, commercial real estate executive with over 25 years of experience leading land development projects, leasing initiatives, asset management and client development. He has accumulated a vast wealth of knowledge while serving as the Senior Development Project Manager for firms such as Boos Development West and Buzz Oates Group. Today, Warren specializes in domestic and international ground-up commercial retail development projects.
Spearheaded land development projects and associated entitlements, leasing initiatives, marketing and training programs. Performed due diligence and pro forma analysis on new acquisitions. Analyzed data to prepare recommendations and facilitate project planning and management. Built effective, productive, working relationships with public agencies, elected officials, community groups, landlords and tenants. Sourced, analyzed and completed land and property acquisitions. Develop market specific marketing campaigns and leasing plans.
Facilitated new lease and renewal transactions. Developed and maintained monthly and annual budgets and tracked variances using expert analytical skills. Instrumental in establishing staff goals and ensuring their attainment. Developed strong community relations. Recruited, hired, trained and mentored staff.
- Cultivated and fostered relationships with public agencies, landlords and tenants to facilitate rapid business growth, orchestrated the development, redevelopment, leasing and management of shopping centers, industrial parks, office buildings, and apartment complexes with portfolio sizes ranging from 1,400,000 to 2,400,000 million square feet.
- Entitlement of 1,100,000 square feet of retail/commercial projects.
- Secured entitlements for 400 single family dwelling units.
- Processed and obtained approval for the conversion of 200 multi-family units to for sale condominiums.
- Spearheaded the negotiation and lease execution with key tenants including – TJ Maxx, Ralph’s, Raley’s, SaveMart, Ross, Marshalls, Old Navy, CVS, Dollar Tree, Gottschalk’s, Petco, Bank of America, Skechers, Famous Footwear, Styles for Less, Panera Bread, Noodles & Company, Pinkberry Yogurt, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Quizno’s, Five Guys Burger, Krispy Kreme and the United States Armed Forces.
- Championed the completion of more than 100 leases totaling over 250,000 square feet over a two year time frame.
- Disposition of 70 REO assets with a market value in excess of $100,000,000.
Gallelli Real Estate, 2017 – Present
Vice President – Development
The Buzz Oates Group of Companies, 2011 – 2016
Senior Development Project Manager
Gallelli Real Estate, 2003 – Present
Vice President – Development & Operations
Pan Pacific Retail Properties, 2001 – 2003
Regional Leasing Director
Burnham Pacific Properties, 1998 – 2001
Director of Leasing
State of California Real Estate License
University of Colorado
Bachelor of Arts
Roseville, CA 95661
Phone 916 784 2700
Fax 916 784 2098
CULTURE. TRADITION. RELATIONSHIPS.
As a team, it is our goal to concentrate on the values of partnership, company culture, and relationships.
3005 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 200
Roseville, California 95661
© Gallelli Real Estate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Licensed as Real Estate Salespersons by the CA Department of Real Estate.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources we deem reliable. While we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, we do not guarantee it.