Paso Robles Crossings
Central Coast | Property ID: 25602
Property Overview: Paso Robles Crossings is a ±297,991 square foot center located along Highway 101, just south of the Highway 4 interchange in the southern portion of Paso Robles, California.
In addition to serving the City of Paso Robles, the shopping center’s tenant mix and central location make it the retail hub for the nearby communities of Templeton and Atascadero.
The largest center in the region, Paso Robles Crossings is anchored by Target, Outdoor Supply Hardware (Now Open), Ross, Petco, Michaels and Dollar Tree and is highly visible and conveniently accessible to more than 60,000 cars per day traveling Highway 101. Other notable tenants include ULTA, BevMo!, Five Below and Famous Footwear.
With a city population of approximately 32,200 people, the City of Paso Robles is a community in San Luis Obispo County that is known for its abundance of olive groves, vineyards and wineries, which also bolster the tourism industry.
- Minimum Available SQFT 1,300
- Maximum Contiguous SQFT 4,335
- Total GLA 297,991
- Type Retail
- Floor Area is 297,991 sqft
- AVAILABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE : 1500
- CONTIGUOUS MAX SQFT : 4335
- MINIMUM AVAILABLE SQFT : 1300
- TOTAL GLA : 297991
- 7041 El Camino Real
- Madonna Plaza
- Paso Robles Crossings
- 1253 Coast Village Road
- North Broadway Plaza
- SWQ Highway 101 & Highway 246
- Santa Maria Commerce Center
- Oxnard Shops
- 1500 W. Branch Street
- Marigold Center
- Mandalay Village Marketplace
- 607 E. Main Street
- 360 W. Esplanade Drive
- Ventura Boulevard Marketplace
- Mission Plaza – 1512 North H Street